Your dream career starts now!
Here’s your chance to ditch all your excuses and FINALLY claim your dream career, be your own boss and start planning beautiful weddings!A person drawn to wedding planning as a career is a special kind of person. You are a born planner, leader and organizer. Seriously, how much do you love making lists and then crossing things off? You feel most alive when you have a great idea and you are taking action bringing that idea to life. You’re fascinated by weddings, their beauty and their sentiment.
Unfortunately right now you’re stuck in job or stage in life where you aren’t making use of those awesome attributes. You are frustrated that you spend most of your time on mundane tasks or working toward someone else’s goals. You’re dying to do something that allows you to be creative and in control.
What would it be like to wake up every day excited about working because you love the work that you do?
Here’s the good news: Wedding planning is a real profession! There are engaged couples out there right now that are ready and willing to pay someone with natural talents like yours to help them make their day a dream come true. They will get the help they need and you will get to work for yourself, set your own schedule and spend your energy every day something that lights you up!
Here’s the problem . . .
- You won’t find wedding planning positions on job posting sites
- You won’t find a wedding planning major in your college course catalog AND
- Most online courses require a major financial commitment up front and often that’s just for a “self-study” book.
So how do you learn HOW to be a Wedding Planner so that you feel confident calling yourself one?
Here’s the solution . . .
BASIC TRAINING FOR WEDDING PLANNERS
- Affordable and flexible online classes. Online video training lectures mean you're free to login and learn at your own pace and whenever it's convenient for you.
- Practical training not just theoretical information. If you’re like me, you learn best by watching someone experienced do a job so that you know how to replicate it. These video classes simulate the actual training I give my own staff. You’ll hear me tell you and see me show you exactly how to do this job.
- Downloadable tools and templates. So you can focus on learning the skills and creating your business, not creating administrative tools, comes with templates and tools that you can start using right away.
- Exclusive membership in WedMasters facebook group.
- Lifetime access to Basic Training course material, lectures and downloads.
- Free Admission to WedMasters Webinars so you continue to learn and grow in your craft
After completing Basic Training you will KNOW:
- HOW to create a wedding planning business that is “totally you”
- WHAT you really need (and don’t) to get started now
- HOW to build vendor relationships from scratch that will help you grow your business and get referrals
- HOW to do the work – plan and coordinate weddings, including skills such as getting organized, creating a wedding budget, developing a wedding day timeline, providing day-of coordination and so much more.
- HOW to design a beautiful wedding that is personalized for your clients.
- A COMMUNITY of fellow wedding planners to support you in Basic Training and beyond.
- A MENTOR who's been there, done that to help you get started and keep going until you achieve the success you're looking for.
Are you ready?
If you are, then simply click on the enroll button and then join me in the classroom!
Taia, Younis is the Owner and Master Planner of Inspired Occasions Weddings & Events, a premiere event planning firm serving the Capital District, lower Adirondacks, Hudson Valley and beyond.
Taia turned her organizational skills and passion for planning events into a financially successful work from home business that allows her to take care of her clients while also taking care of her family. She developed the Basic Training for Wedding Planners course to teach other aspiring planners the skills they need to establish their own careers in this exciting industry.
StartMODULE 1: SEQUENCE & STEPS
StartVIDEO LECTURE 1: What is a Wedding Planner (6:03)
StartLECTURE 1: NEXT STEPS
StartREADING: Wedding Planner Job Description
StartDOWNLOAD: Get Started Workbook Part I
StartVIDEO LECTURE 2 The Why (11:27)
StartLECTURE 2: NEXT STEPS
StartVIDEO LECTURE 3: The What (17:18)
StartLECTURE 3: NEXT STEPS
StartREADING: Organizational Types and Considerations for Small Business
StartVIDEO LECTURE 4: The Where (16:21)
StartLECTURE 4: NEXT STEPS
StartVIDEO LECTURE 5: The When (10:06)
StartLECTURE 5: NEXT STEPS
StartDOWNLOAD: Weekly Business Hours Calendar
StartDOWNLOAD: GETTING STARTED - PART I COURSE RECAP
StartModule 1 QUIZ
StartMODULE 2: SEQUENCE & STEPS
StartDOWNLOAD: Get Started Workbook - Part II
StartVIDEO LECTURE 1: What is a Service Package? (3:49)
StartVIDEO LECTURE 2: Typical Service Packages (23:57)
StartVIDEO LECTURE 3: Creating a service package (11:11)
StartLECTURE 3: NEXT STEPS
StartDOWNLOAD: Package Description Template
StartDOWNLOAD: GETTING STARTED - PART II COURSE RECAP
StartMODULE 2: QUIZ
Frequently Asked Questions
"Going into this course I knew I wanted to become a wedding planner and I knew how to handle a handful of duties on the wedding day, but taking this course made me realize how much goes into owning your own wedding planning business. From A to Z this class taught me everything!"
- Claire Canniff
"The Basic Training course has made a great impression and impact on me. Flexibility has been key and the instructor is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to make sure you have what you need to succeed. Since this course my level of knowledge has significantly increased and my vision for the future is much clearer. I am happy that I chose this course and would recommend it to anyone interested in being a Wedding Planner"
- Sharon Lynch-Jones